Updated: March 11, 2020 6:37:24 pm
The Board of Control for Cricket in India’s (BCCI) issued a press release on Wednesday stating that its medical crew has been monitoring the present coronavirus (COVID-19) scenario. All the players, crew assist employees, state associations have been briefed about the usual pointers issued by WHO in addition to the Ministry of Health & Welfare – Government of India.
The players have additionally been knowledgeable in regards to the do’s and don’ts of private hygiene together with however not restricted to:
· washing arms with cleaning soap & water for a minimal of 20 seconds,
· use of hand sanitizers,
· overlaying mouth whereas sneezing or coughing,
· reporting to the medical crew instantly in case of fever, cough or any sickness,
· keep away from touching face, mouth, nostril and eyes before totally washing arms,
· keep away from consuming out at eating places the place hygiene requirements are unknown or compromised,
· keep away from shut contact & interplay with people outdoors the crew surroundings (to keep away from cross-infection from unknown people). Includes avoiding handshake, dealing with unknown telephones for selfies.
The BCCI has additionally issued a mandate to the airways, crew accommodations, State Associations and medical groups at venues in regards to the thorough sanitization of all of the amenities before and through crew use, schooling of all employees members in regards to the do’s and don’ts for prevention of COVID-19 transmission and steady monitoring to make sure that the protocols are strictly adopted.
To guarantee the security of the spectators, the State Associations together with the healthcare service suppliers/hospitals are guaranteeing that applicable data, schooling and communication materials within the kind of posters/hoardings and public bulletins relating to the precautions to be taken by everybody against the unfold of coronavirus COVID-19 are being offered.
All the general public washrooms on the stadium shall be stocked with hand wash liquids and sanitizers.
The medical employees and first aiders on the stadiums shall be conserving a document of all sufferers in search of therapy and comply with up as could also be crucial.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and keep up to date with the most recent headlines