Keeping international outbreak of the novel coronavirus in thoughts, The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has issued the rules of WHO and Ministry of Health & Welfare – Government of India for the gamers and group help staff. BCCI’s resolution got here on the eve of India vs South Africa first ODI at Dharamsala.
“All players, support staff, , State Associations have been briefed about the standard guidelines issued by WHO as well as the Ministry of Health & Welfare – Government of India,” mentioned BCCI in a launch.
After monitoring the matter, BCCI’s medical group has suggested to implement sure Do’s and Don’ts of private hygiene.
• washing palms with cleaning soap & water for a minimal of 20 seconds,
• use of hand sanitizers,
• overlaying mouth whereas sneezing or coughing,
• reporting to the medical group instantly in case of fever, cough or any sickness,
• keep away from touching face, mouth, nostril and eyes earlier than totally washing palms,
• keep away from consuming out at eating places the place hygiene requirements are unknown or compromised,
• keep away from shut contact & interplay with people exterior the group surroundings (to keep away from cross-an infection from unknown people). Includes avoiding handshake, dealing with unknown telephones for selfies.
The BCCI has additionally issued a mandate to the airways, group lodges, State Associations and medical groups at venues concerning the thorough sanitization of all of the amenities earlier than and throughout group use, schooling of all staff members concerning the do’s and don’ts for prevention of COVID-19 transmission and steady monitoring to make sure that the protocols are strictly adopted.
To guarantee the security of the spectators, the State Associations together with the healthcare service suppliers/hospitals are making certain that acceptable info, schooling and communication materials within the kind of posters/hoardings and public bulletins concerning the precautions to be taken by everybody towards the unfold of coronavirus COVID-19 are being supplied.
All the general public washrooms on the stadium might be stocked with hand wash liquids and sanitizers.
The medical staff and first aiders on the stadiums might be retaining a file of all sufferers searching for remedy and comply with up as could also be needed.