Virat Kohli-led India might be eyeing a historic sequence whitewash once they step out for the 5th T20I in opposition to New Zealand at Bay Oval on Sunday. With a lead of 4-0, the 5th T20I is a mere formality as of now. But India might be wanting to register a clear sweep to grow to be the primary nation to win a bilateral T20I sequence 5-0. Luck has not been on Kiwi’s facet all through the sequence, as they’ve misplaced two matches through a Super Over. The hosts might be keen to bounce again and choose a sole win to achieve momentum earlier than the ODIs.
Here is a statistical preview of India vs New Zealand 5th T20I:
* 199: Average 1st innings rating at Mount Maunganui in T20Is excluding rain-affected matches.
* 100%: Team batting first have received all 5 accomplished matches at Mount Maunganui in T20Is.
* 4/5: New Zealand have received Four out of 5 T20Is at Mount Maunganui. Their final defeat got here of their final T20I at Mount Maunganui in 2018 in opposition to PAK.
* 6*: New Zealand haven’t received any T20I within the final 6 contests. This is the 4th streak of winless matches in T20Is.
* 8*: India haven’t misplaced any match of their final Eight T20Is. This is India’s greatest defeat-much less streak in T20Is.
* 3: Shreyas Iyer has been dismissed thrice by Ish Sodhi in T20Is — essentially the most by any bowler in opposition to Iyer in T20Is.
* 99: Ross Taylor can grow to be the third participant to play 100 T20Is after Shoaib Malik (113) and Rohit Sharma (107).
* 49: Jasprit Bumrah and Ravindra Jadeja can full their 50 T20Is for India — both of them can grow to be the seventh Indian to play these many matches in T20Is.
* 6: Martin Guptill is just 6 sixes away from surpassing Rohit Sharma and grow to be the best six-hitter in T20Is. Rohit has hit 124 sixes and Guptill has 119 in T20Is.
* 1: Sodhi wants only one extra wicket to grow to be the best wicket-taker amongst New Zealand in opposition to an opponent. With 17 wickets in opposition to India, Sodhi is the joint highest wicket-taker amongst New Zealand bowlers in opposition to an opponent together with Tim Southee (17 vs PAK).
* 3 & 4: Martin Guptill and Ross Taylor are 3 & Four catches respectively away from changing into the third outfielder to take 50 or extra T20I catches.
* 6: Kohli is 6 sixes away from changing into the 2nd captain to have hit 50 sixes as captain in T20Is after Eoin Morgan (62).
* 80: Kane Williamson is 80 runs away from changing into the 4th batsman to amass 1,000 runs or extra in T20Is at dwelling after Guptill (1528), Munro (1163) and Kohli (1120).
* 411: Colin Munro is the best run-scorer in opposition to India in T20Is.
* 1: New Zealand want 1 extra win in opposition to India to grow to be the crew with most wins in opposition to India in T20Is. New Zealand and Australia each have received Eight T20Is in opposition to India.
* 5: Tim Southee is just 5 wickets away from finishing 200 wickets in T20s.
* 4: There have been Four cases earlier than of groups shedding 5 or extra T20Is in a sequence with out profitable.
* If New Zealand lose, then they are going to grow to be the 5th crew to have this unwanted record after Cayman Islands (L: 6 in ICC WT20 Americas Region Final 2019), Bermuda (L: 6 in ICC WT20 Qualifier 2019), Nigeria (L: 6 in ICC WT20 Qualifier 2019) and Norway (L: 5 in ICC WT20 Europe Region Final in 2019).